The LIL’ STARZ Performing Group members are ages 8-15. They provide entertainment at fundraisers, community fairs, retirement centers, school bazaars, and other locations; free of charge.
Sign-up sheets will be posted closer to when classes begin in September. This class is cash only, pay-as-you-go. Rehearsals will begin in late September/early October.
Lil’ Starz meets every Saturday at 1:00 pm. Between October through December, the students learn two or more routines to holiday music. From January to June, Dancers learn two routines to perform In the recital. Dancers also perform at Six Flags Great America, in June.
GOALS OF LIL’ STARZ:
- To gain more stage experience
- To have a desire to grow as a dancer
- To be rehearsed and ready to always perform
- To have a diverse group of students at varying technical levels dance friends
- To make new friends, always have fun and show support for one another
If you would like them to entertain at your next event please call 773-736-6677 or email email@example.com.